Generous financial support by the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (SFB 858) and the Deutscher Akademischer Austausch Dienst (F.L.) is gratefully acknowledged. The research of F.G. is supported by the Alfried Krupp Prize for Young University Teachers of the Alfried Krupp von Bohlen and Halbach Foundation. Dr. Isabel Piel is acknowledged for helpful discussion.
Designing N-Heterocyclic Carbenes: Simultaneous Enhancement of Reactivity and Enantioselectivity in the Asymmetric Hydroacylation of Cyclopropenes†
Article first published online: 4 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 50, Issue 52, pages 12626–12630, December 23, 2011
How to Cite
Liu, F., Bugaut, X., Schedler, M., Fröhlich, R. and Glorius, F. (2011), Designing N-Heterocyclic Carbenes: Simultaneous Enhancement of Reactivity and Enantioselectivity in the Asymmetric Hydroacylation of Cyclopropenes. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 50: 12626–12630. doi: 10.1002/anie.201106155
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 4 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 31 AUG 2011
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft
- Deutscher Akademischer Austausch Dienst
- Alfried Krupp von Bohlen and Halbach Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!