Funding from the Ministry of Science and Technology of China (2009CB918600 to M.L.), the Chinese Academy of Sciences (KJCX2-EW-W05 to C.T.), and the National Natural Sciences Foundation of China (21073230 to C.T.) is acknowledged. We thank Christian Griesinger and G. Marius Clore for advice, and Yong Duan for careful reading of the manuscript.
Noncovalent Dimerization of Ubiquitin†
Article first published online: 23 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 2, pages 469–472, January 9, 2012
How to Cite
Liu, Z., Zhang, W.-P., Xing, Q., Ren, X., Liu, M. and Tang, C. (2012), Noncovalent Dimerization of Ubiquitin . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 469–472. doi: 10.1002/anie.201106190
- Issue published online: 4 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 23 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 21 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 1 SEP 2011
- Funded Access
- Ministry of Science and Technology of China. Grant Number: 2009CB918600
- Chinese Academy of Sciences. Grant Number: KJCX2-EW-W05
- National Natural Sciences Foundation of China. Grant Number: 21073230
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.