This work was supported by the National Research Laboratory Program (grant number R0A-2008-000-20057-0), the World Premier Materials (WPM) program (grant number 10037689), the Smart IT Convergence System Research Center (Global Frontier Research Project) funded by the Korean government, and the Office of Naval Research (grant number Navy-N00014-09-1-0184) of the US government.
DNA Origami Nanopatterning on Chemically Modified Graphene†
Article first published online: 27 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 4, pages 912–915, January 23, 2012
How to Cite
Yun, J. M., Kim, K. N., Kim, J. Y., Shin, D. O., Lee, W. J., Lee, S. H., Lieberman, M. and Kim, S. O. (2012), DNA Origami Nanopatterning on Chemically Modified Graphene. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 912–915. doi: 10.1002/anie.201106198
- Issue published online: 17 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 27 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 1 SEP 2011
- National Research Laboratory Program. Grant Number: R0A-2008-000-20057-0
- World Premier Materials (WPM) program. Grant Number: 10037689
- Smart IT Convergence System Research Center (Global Frontier Research Project)
- Office of Naval Research. Grant Number: Navy-N00014-09-1-0184
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.