The work described in this paper was supported by grants from the Research Grants Council of the Hong Kong Special Administration Region (Project No. 404011) and The Chinese University of Hong Kong.
Three-Component [2+2+2] Cycloaddition of Carboryne, Unactivated Alkene, and Alkyne via Zirconacyclopentane Mediated by Nickel: One-Pot Synthesis of Dihydrobenzocarboranes†
Article first published online: 8 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 4, pages 1010–1013, January 23, 2012
How to Cite
Ren, S., Qiu, Z. and Xie, Z. (2012), Three-Component [2+2+2] Cycloaddition of Carboryne, Unactivated Alkene, and Alkyne via Zirconacyclopentane Mediated by Nickel: One-Pot Synthesis of Dihydrobenzocarboranes. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 1010–1013. doi: 10.1002/anie.201106212
- Issue published online: 17 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 8 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 4 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 2 SEP 2011
- Research Grants Council of the Hong Kong Special Administration Region. Grant Number: 404011
- The Chinese University of Hong Kong
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!