The authors would like to thank Dr. Sam Thompson (Oxford) and Prof. Marc Adler (N.I.U.) for helpful insights; Drs. Amber Thompson and Christopher Incarvito for crystallography; NSF (CHE-0750357) and the University of Oxford for funding.
pH-Dependent Conformational Switching in 2,6-Benzamidodiphenylacetylenes†
Article first published online: 15 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 50, Issue 52, pages 12569–12571, December 23, 2011
How to Cite
Jones, I. M., Lingard, H. and Hamilton, A. D. (2011), pH-Dependent Conformational Switching in 2,6-Benzamidodiphenylacetylenes. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 50: 12569–12571. doi: 10.1002/anie.201106241
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 15 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 2 SEP 2011
- NSF. Grant Number: CHE-0750357
- University of Oxford
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!