This work was supported by a Grant-in-Aid for Young Scientists (A) (23686116) from the Japan Society for the Promotion of Science (JSPS). We also thank Dr. T. Uruga, Dr. H. Tanida, and Dr. K. Nitta (SPring-8) for XAFS measurements (2011A1295). T.M. thanks the Japan Association for Chemical Innovation.
Design of a Silver–Cerium Dioxide Core–Shell Nanocomposite Catalyst for Chemoselective Reduction Reactions†
Article first published online: 24 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 1, pages 136–139, January 2, 2012
How to Cite
Mitsudome, T., Mikami, Y., Matoba, M., Mizugaki, T., Jitsukawa, K. and Kaneda, K. (2012), Design of a Silver–Cerium Dioxide Core–Shell Nanocomposite Catalyst for Chemoselective Reduction Reactions. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 136–139. doi: 10.1002/anie.201106244
- Issue published online: 29 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 24 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 3 SEP 2011
- Grant-in-Aid for Young Scientists (A). Grant Number: 23686116
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!