We thank A. Vesković, S. Borišek, Dr. M. Črnugelj, S. Omovšek, D. Orkič, Dr. F. Nerozzi and Dr. D. Grainger for technical assistance in some experimental work, Dr. H. Nedden, Dr. D. Šterk, Dr. H.-U. Blaser, and Prof. A. Pfaltz for valuable discussions, P. Drnovšek for support, and P. Skelton (Univ. of Cambridge) for HRMS analysis.
Iridium-Catalyzed Chemoselective and Enantioselective Hydrogenation of (1-Chloro-1-Alkenyl) Boronic Esters†
Article first published online: 16 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 4, pages 1014–1018, January 23, 2012
How to Cite
Gazić Smilović, I., Casas-Arcé, E., Roseblade, S. J., Nettekoven, U., Zanotti-Gerosa, A., Kovačevič, M. and Časar, Z. (2012), Iridium-Catalyzed Chemoselective and Enantioselective Hydrogenation of (1-Chloro-1-Alkenyl) Boronic Esters. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 1014–1018. doi: 10.1002/anie.201106262
- Issue published online: 17 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 16 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 5 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!