These authors contributed equally to this work.
In Vitro Developmental Acceleration of Hippocampal Neurons on Nanostructures of Self-Assembled Silica Beads in Filopodium-Size Ranges†
Version of Record online: 25 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 12, pages 2855–2858, March 19, 2012
How to Cite
Kang, K., Choi, S.-E., Jang, H. S., Cho, W. K., Nam, Y., Choi, I. S. and Lee, J. S. (2012), In Vitro Developmental Acceleration of Hippocampal Neurons on Nanostructures of Self-Assembled Silica Beads in Filopodium-Size Ranges . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 2855–2858. doi: 10.1002/anie.201106271
This work was supported by the Korea Research Foundation Grant funded by the Korean Government (MOEHRD, KRF-2008-313-d00614) and the Basic Science Research Programs through the National Research Foundation of Korea (NRF) funded by the Ministry of Education, Science and Technology (2011-0001318, 2009-0077751, 2009-0080081, and 2010-0025065) and the Brain Research Center of the 21st Century Frontier Research Program.
- Issue online: 13 MAR 2012
- Version of Record online: 25 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 7 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 5 SEP 2011
- Korean Government. Grant Number: KRF-2008-313-d00614
- Ministry of Education, Science and Technology. Grant Numbers: 2011-0001318, 2009-0077751, 2009-0080081, 2010-0025065
- Brain Research Center of the 21st Century Frontier Research Program
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!