These authors contributed equally to this work.
In Vitro Developmental Acceleration of Hippocampal Neurons on Nanostructures of Self-Assembled Silica Beads in Filopodium-Size Ranges†
Article first published online: 25 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 12, pages 2855–2858, March 19, 2012
How to Cite
Kang, K., Choi, S.-E., Jang, H. S., Cho, W. K., Nam, Y., Choi, I. S. and Lee, J. S. (2012), In Vitro Developmental Acceleration of Hippocampal Neurons on Nanostructures of Self-Assembled Silica Beads in Filopodium-Size Ranges . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 2855–2858. doi: 10.1002/anie.201106271
This work was supported by the Korea Research Foundation Grant funded by the Korean Government (MOEHRD, KRF-2008-313-d00614) and the Basic Science Research Programs through the National Research Foundation of Korea (NRF) funded by the Ministry of Education, Science and Technology (2011-0001318, 2009-0077751, 2009-0080081, and 2010-0025065) and the Brain Research Center of the 21st Century Frontier Research Program.
- Issue published online: 13 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 25 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 7 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 5 SEP 2011
- Korean Government. Grant Number: KRF-2008-313-d00614
- Ministry of Education, Science and Technology. Grant Numbers: 2011-0001318, 2009-0077751, 2009-0080081, 2010-0025065
- Brain Research Center of the 21st Century Frontier Research Program
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!