We thank the NSFC (Nos. 20932006 and 20972148), EPSRC, and GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) for financial support of this work (Grant EP/F068158/1) and Drs A. Maxwell and L. Shukla (GSK) for helpful discussions. T.B.M. thanks the EPSRC for an Overseas Research Travel Grant, the RCUK China Office for support of the first UK-China Research Workshop on “Metals in Organic Synthesis: Toward Cleaner, Greener Chemical Processes”, the Royal Society for a Wolfson Research Merit Award, and AllyChem Co. Ltd. for a generous donation of diboron reagents.
Alkylboronic Esters from Copper-Catalyzed Borylation of Primary and Secondary Alkyl Halides and Pseudohalides†
Article first published online: 1 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 2, pages 528–532, January 9, 2012
How to Cite
Yang, C.-T., Zhang, Z.-Q., Tajuddin, H., Wu, C.-C., Liang, J., Liu, J.-H., Fu, Y., Czyzewska, M., Steel, P. G., Marder, T. B. and Liu, L. (2012), Alkylboronic Esters from Copper-Catalyzed Borylation of Primary and Secondary Alkyl Halides and Pseudohalides . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 528–532. doi: 10.1002/anie.201106299
- Issue published online: 4 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 1 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 6 SEP 2011
- NSFC. Grant Numbers: 20932006, 20972148
- GlaxoSmithKline. Grant Number: EP/F068158/1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!