We would like to thank the Natural Science Foundation of China (grant no. 51102139 and no. 50972065) and the China Postdoctoral Science Foundation (no. 20100470180) for financial support. We also appreciate the financial support from the Guangdong Province Innovation R&D Team Plan.
Energetic Zinc Ion Chemistry: The Rechargeable Zinc Ion Battery†
Article first published online: 13 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 4, pages 933–935, January 23, 2012
How to Cite
Xu, C., Li, B., Du, H. and Kang, F. (2012), Energetic Zinc Ion Chemistry: The Rechargeable Zinc Ion Battery. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 933–935. doi: 10.1002/anie.201106307
- Issue published online: 17 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 13 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 6 SEP 2011
- Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 51102139, 50972065
- China Postdoctoral Science Foundation. Grant Number: 20100470180
- Guangdong Province Innovation R&D Team Plan
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!