We would like to thank the Natural Science Foundation of China (grant no. 51102139 and no. 50972065) and the China Postdoctoral Science Foundation (no. 20100470180) for financial support. We also appreciate the financial support from the Guangdong Province Innovation R&D Team Plan.
Energetic Zinc Ion Chemistry: The Rechargeable Zinc Ion Battery†
Article first published online: 13 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 4, pages 933–935, January 23, 2012
How to Cite
Xu, C., Li, B., Du, H. and Kang, F. (2012), Energetic Zinc Ion Chemistry: The Rechargeable Zinc Ion Battery. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 933–935. doi: 10.1002/anie.201106307
- Issue published online: 17 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 13 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 6 SEP 2011
- Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 51102139, 50972065
- China Postdoctoral Science Foundation. Grant Number: 20100470180
- Guangdong Province Innovation R&D Team Plan
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.