This work was supported by the Nature Science Foundation of China. Financial support from the Swedish Research Council (VR), the Swedish Governmental Agency for Innovation Systems (VINNOVA), the Faculty of Natural Sciences at Stockholm University, the Knut and Alice Wallenberg Foundation, the Göran-Gustafsson Foundation, and the Berzelii Center EXSELENT is gratefully acknowledged.
Microporous Aluminoborates with Large Channels: Structural and Catalytic Properties†
Version of Record online: 4 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 50, Issue 52, pages 12555–12558, December 23, 2011
How to Cite
Yang, T., Bartoszewicz, A., Ju, J., Sun, J., Liu, Z., Zou, X., Wang, Y., Li, G., Liao, F., Martín-Matute, B. and Lin, J. (2011), Microporous Aluminoborates with Large Channels: Structural and Catalytic Properties. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 50: 12555–12558. doi: 10.1002/anie.201106310
- Issue online: 21 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 4 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 6 SEP 2011
- Nature Science Foundation of China
- Swedish Research Council (VR)
- Swedish Governmental Agency for Innovation Systems (VINNOVA)
- Faculty of Natural Sciences at Stockholm University
- Knut and Alice Wallenberg Foundation
- Göran-Gustafsson Foundation
- Berzelii Center EXSELENT
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!