We thank Mona Wolff and Burghard Cordes for excellent scientific support and Matthew Nodwell and Nina Mäusbacher for scientific discussions. S.S. was supported by the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (Emmy Noether), grant numbers SFB749 and FOR1406, an ERC starting grant, and the Center for Integrated Protein Science Munich CIPSM. T.W. thanks the TUM Graduate School for project funding. K.S. thanks the Fonds der Chemischen Industrie for a Ph.D. scholarship. L.F.T thanks the DFG and the Fonds der Chemischen Industrie for financial support.
Duocarmycin Analogues Target Aldehyde Dehydrogenase 1 in Lung Cancer Cells†
Version of Record online: 14 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 12, pages 2874–2877, March 19, 2012
How to Cite
Wirth, T., Schmuck, K., Tietze, L. F. and Sieber, S. A. (2012), Duocarmycin Analogues Target Aldehyde Dehydrogenase 1 in Lung Cancer Cells . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 2874–2877. doi: 10.1002/anie.201106334
- Issue online: 13 MAR 2012
- Version of Record online: 14 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Revised:
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. Grant Numbers: SFB749, FOR1406
- Fonds der Chemischen Industrie
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!