We acknowledge support from the Agence Nationale de la Recherche (ANR 08-BLAN-0035-01 and 10-BLAN-713-01), from Ente Cassa di Risparmio di Firenze, from Egide (programme Galiée 22397RJ), from the Universita Italo-francese (programma Galileo 09/10) and from Joint Research Activity and Access to Research Infrastructures in the 7th Framework program of the EC (BioNMR n. 261863).
Fast Resonance Assignment and Fold Determination of Human Superoxide Dismutase by High-Resolution Proton-Detected Solid-State MAS NMR Spectroscopy†
Article first published online: 13 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 50, Issue 49, pages 11697–11701, December 2, 2011
How to Cite
Knight, M. J., Webber, A. L., Pell, A. J., Guerry, P., Barbet-Massin, E., Bertini, I., Felli, I. C., Gonnelli, L., Pierattelli, R., Emsley, L., Lesage, A., Herrmann, T. and Pintacuda, G. (2011), Fast Resonance Assignment and Fold Determination of Human Superoxide Dismutase by High-Resolution Proton-Detected Solid-State MAS NMR Spectroscopy. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 50: 11697–11701. doi: 10.1002/anie.201106340
- Issue published online: 28 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 13 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 7 SEP 2011
- Agence Nationale de la Recherche. Grant Numbers: ANR 08-BLAN-0035-01, 10-BLAN-713-01
- Ente Cassa di Risparmio di Firenze
- Egide. Grant Number: 22397RJ
- Universita Italo-francese. Grant Number: 09/10
- EC. Grant Number: 261863
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!