We thank V. Collière and L. Datas (UPS-TEMSCAN) and P. Lecante (CNRS-CEMES) for TEM/HR-TEM and WAXS facilities, respectively. CNRS and ANR (Siderus project ANR-08-BLAN-0010-03) are also thanked for financial support. P.L. is grateful to the Spanish Ministerio de Educación for a research contract. Financial support from the Junta de Andalucía (project no. FQM-3151) and the Spanish Ministerio de Ciencia e Innovación (projects CTQ2010-17476 and CONSOLIDER-INGENIO 2010 CSD2007-00006, FEDER support) is acknowledged. O.R.-W. thanks the Spanish Ministerio de Ciencia e Innovación for a research grant.
Ruthenium Nanoparticles Stabilized by N-Heterocyclic Carbenes: Ligand Location and Influence on Reactivity†
Article first published online: 28 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 50, Issue 50, pages 12080–12084, December 9, 2011
How to Cite
Lara, P., Rivada-Wheelaghan, O., Conejero, S., Poteau, R., Philippot, K. and Chaudret, B. (2011), Ruthenium Nanoparticles Stabilized by N-Heterocyclic Carbenes: Ligand Location and Influence on Reactivity. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 50: 12080–12084. doi: 10.1002/anie.201106348
- Issue published online: 7 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 28 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 7 SEP 2011
- ANR. Grant Number: ANR-08-BLAN-0010-03
- Spanish Ministerio de Educación
- Junta de Andalucía. Grant Number: FQM-3151
- Spanish Ministerio de Ciencia e Innovación. Grant Numbers: CTQ2010-17476, 2010 CSD2007-00006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!