This work was supported by the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology of Japan (Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research, grant number 20685004, T.I.) and the JST (Research Seeds Quest Program, T.I.). We thank Prof. Dr. Masahiro Hirama and Prof. Dr. Masahiro Terada (Tohoku University) for measurement time of solid-state NMR spectra and Dr. Toshihito Nakai (JEOL RESONANCE) for recording the solid-state 29Si NMR spectra. D.T. thanks the Global COE program (Molecular Complex Chemistry) for a predoctoral fellowship.
Persilastaffanes: Design, Synthesis, Structure, and Conjugation between Silicon Cages†
Article first published online: 7 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 10, pages 2340–2344, March 5, 2012
How to Cite
Iwamoto, T., Tsushima, D., Kwon, E., Ishida, S. and Isobe, H. (2012), Persilastaffanes: Design, Synthesis, Structure, and Conjugation between Silicon Cages. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 2340–2344. doi: 10.1002/anie.201106422
- Issue published online: 1 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 7 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 10 SEP 2011
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology of Japan. Grant Number: 20685004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!