K.F.D. thanks the Alexander von Humboldt Foundation (Germany) for a Feodor Lynen Fellowship. This work is part of the research program of the Stichting FOM with financial support from NWO. CARS= coherent anti-Stokes Raman scattering.
Host–Guest Geometry in Pores of Zeolite ZSM-5 Spatially Resolved with Multiplex CARS Spectromicroscopy†
Version of Record online: 11 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 6, pages 1343–1347, February 6, 2012
How to Cite
Domke, K. F., Day, J. P. R., Rago, G., Riemer, T. A., Kox, M. H. F., Weckhuysen, B. M. and Bonn, M. (2012), Host–Guest Geometry in Pores of Zeolite ZSM-5 Spatially Resolved with Multiplex CARS Spectromicroscopy. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 1343–1347. doi: 10.1002/anie.201106447
- Issue online: 1 FEB 2012
- Version of Record online: 11 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 12 SEP 2011
- Alexander von Humboldt Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!