This research was supported by the National Science Found for Distinguished Young Scholars (grant number 21125522), the National Natural Science Foundation of China (grant numbers 91027035 and 21105028), the Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities (grant number WK1013002), and the SRFDP (grant number 20100074120017).
Electrodeposition of Single-Metal Nanoparticles on Stable Protein 1 Membranes: Application of Plasmonic Sensing by Single Nanoparticles†
Article first published online: 21 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 1, pages 140–144, January 2, 2012
How to Cite
Qin, L.-X., Li, Y., Li, D.-W., Jing, C., Chen, B.-Q., Ma, W., Heyman, A., Shoseyov, O., Willner, I., Tian, H. and Long, Y.-T. (2012), Electrodeposition of Single-Metal Nanoparticles on Stable Protein 1 Membranes: Application of Plasmonic Sensing by Single Nanoparticles. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 140–144. doi: 10.1002/anie.201106482
- Issue published online: 29 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 21 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 31 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 13 SEP 2011
- National Science Found for Distinguished Young Scholars. Grant Number: 21125522
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 91027035, 21105028
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities. Grant Numbers: WK1013002, 20100074120017
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!