We thank the National Natural Science Foundation of China (grant nos. 20821002, 20923005, 20972176), the Major Basic Research Development Program of China (grant no. 2010CB833300), the Chinese Academy of Sciences, and the Science and Technology Commission of Shanghai Municipality for the financial support of this work.
Catalytic Asymmetric Synthesis of Aromatic Spiroketals by SpinPhox/Iridium(I)-Catalyzed Hydrogenation and Spiroketalization of α,α′-Bis(2-hydroxyarylidene) Ketones†
Version of Record online: 14 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 4, pages 936–940, January 23, 2012
How to Cite
Wang, X., Han, Z., Wang, Z. and Ding, K. (2012), Catalytic Asymmetric Synthesis of Aromatic Spiroketals by SpinPhox/Iridium(I)-Catalyzed Hydrogenation and Spiroketalization of α,α′-Bis(2-hydroxyarylidene) Ketones. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 936–940. doi: 10.1002/anie.201106488
- Issue online: 17 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 14 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 13 SEP 2011
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20821002, 20923005, 20972176
- Major Basic Research Development Program of China. Grant Number: 2010CB833300
- Chinese Academy of Sciences
- Science and Technology Commission of Shanghai Municipality
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!