We acknowledge the Department of Chemistry at The University of Memphis for support. We thank Prof. Theodore J. Burkey for helpful discussions and the NSF (grant number TN EPS 1004083) for support of Haifeng Duan.
Hydrogen Production Coupled to Hydrocarbon Oxygenation from Photocatalytic Water Splitting†
Article first published online: 16 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 7, pages 1653–1656, February 13, 2012
How to Cite
Singh, W. M., Pegram, D., Duan, H., Kalita, D., Simone, P., Emmert, G. L. and Zhao, X. (2012), Hydrogen Production Coupled to Hydrocarbon Oxygenation from Photocatalytic Water Splitting. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 1653–1656. doi: 10.1002/anie.201106494
- Issue published online: 7 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 16 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 14 SEP 2011
- NSF. Grant Number: TN EPS 1004083
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!