These authors contributed equally to this work.
Evidence for the Natural Toxins from the Mushroom Trogia venenata as a Cause of Sudden Unexpected Death in Yunnan Province, China†
Version of Record online: 27 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 10, pages 2368–2370, March 5, 2012
How to Cite
Zhou, Z.-Y., Shi, G.-Q., Fontaine, R., Wei, K., Feng, T., Wang, F., Wang, G.-Q., Qu, Y., Li, Z.-H., Dong, Z.-J., Zhu, H.-J., Yang, Z.-L., Zeng, G. and Liu, J.-K. (2012), Evidence for the Natural Toxins from the Mushroom Trogia venenata as a Cause of Sudden Unexpected Death in Yunnan Province, China. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 2368–2370. doi: 10.1002/anie.201106502
This project was supported by the National Basic Research Program of China (973 Program, 2009CB522300), the National Natural Sciences Foundation of China (30830113, U1132607), and Scientific Research Special Funds from the Ministry of Health (200802002). We thank Dr. R. Stone for reading our manuscript and for helpful suggestions.
- Issue online: 1 MAR 2012
- Version of Record online: 27 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 21 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 14 SEP 2011
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2009CB522300
- National Natural Sciences Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 30830113, U1132607
- Ministry of Health. Grant Number: 200802002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!