This work was supported by the Natural Science and Engineering Council of Canada (NSERC), the University of Ottawa and the Eindhoven University of Technology.
A Highly Selective Ethylene Tetramerization Catalyst†
Article first published online: 3 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 6, pages 1366–1369, February 6, 2012
How to Cite
Shaikh, Y., Albahily, K., Sutcliffe, M., Fomitcheva, V., Gambarotta, S., Korobkov, I. and Duchateau, R. (2012), A Highly Selective Ethylene Tetramerization Catalyst. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 1366–1369. doi: 10.1002/anie.201106517
- Issue published online: 1 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 3 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 SEP 2011
- Natural Science and Engineering Council of Canada (NSERC)
- Eindhoven University of Technology
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!