G.J.L.B. is an EMBO and Novartis Foundation Research Fellow. We thank Katrin Gutbrodt for her help in histology and immunofluorescence experiments, Dr. Kathrin Zuberbühler and Nadine Pasche for their help during therapy experiments, and Dr. Eveline Traschel for treating tumor-bearing mice with IgG(F8). Financial contribution from ETH Zürich, Swiss National Science Foundation, SwissBridge/Stammbach Stiftung, Kommission für Technologie und Innovation (KTI) and Philochem AG is gratefully acknowledged.
A Traceless Vascular-Targeting Antibody–Drug Conjugate for Cancer Therapy†
Version of Record online: 15 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 4, pages 941–944, January 23, 2012
How to Cite
Bernardes, G. J. L., Casi, G., Trüssel, S., Hartmann, I., Schwager, K., Scheuermann, J. and Neri, D. (2012), A Traceless Vascular-Targeting Antibody–Drug Conjugate for Cancer Therapy. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 941–944. doi: 10.1002/anie.201106527
- Issue online: 17 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 15 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 14 SEP 2011
- ETH Zürich
- Swiss National Science Foundation
- SwissBridge/Stammbach Stiftung
- Kommission für Technologie und Innovation (KTI)
- Philochem AG
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!