This work was supported by grants (20925205, 20562013, and 20832005) from the National Natural Science Foundation of China and a grant (973 program: 2009CB522304) from the National Basic Research Program of China. Dr. Xiaonian Li from the Kunming Institute of Botany is gratefully acknowledged for the X-ray crystallographic analysis of compound 19.
Enantioselective Total Synthesis of (−)-Stenine†
Version of Record online: 16 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 4, pages 1024–1027, January 23, 2012
How to Cite
Chen, J., Chen, J., Xie, Y. and Zhang, H. (2012), Enantioselective Total Synthesis of (−)-Stenine. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 1024–1027. doi: 10.1002/anie.201106587
- Issue online: 17 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 16 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 22 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 16 SEP 2011
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20925205, 20562013, 20832005
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2009CB522304
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!