This work was supported by grants (20925205, 20562013, and 20832005) from the National Natural Science Foundation of China and a grant (973 program: 2009CB522304) from the National Basic Research Program of China. Dr. Xiaonian Li from the Kunming Institute of Botany is gratefully acknowledged for the X-ray crystallographic analysis of compound 19.
Enantioselective Total Synthesis of (−)-Stenine†
Article first published online: 16 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 4, pages 1024–1027, January 23, 2012
How to Cite
Chen, J., Chen, J., Xie, Y. and Zhang, H. (2012), Enantioselective Total Synthesis of (−)-Stenine. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 1024–1027. doi: 10.1002/anie.201106587
- Issue published online: 17 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 16 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 22 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 16 SEP 2011
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20925205, 20562013, 20832005
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2009CB522304
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.