This research was supported by the European Research Council under the FP7 framework, (ERC number 246837), by the Israel Science Foundation, by the MINERVA Foundation, and by the Kimmel Center for Molecular Design. D.M. is the holder of the Israel Matz Professorial Chair of Organic Chemistry.
Unprecedented Catalytic Hydrogenation of Urea Derivatives to Amines and Methanol†
Article first published online: 3 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 50, Issue 49, pages 11702–11705, December 2, 2011
How to Cite
Balaraman, E., Ben-David, Y. and Milstein, D. (2011), Unprecedented Catalytic Hydrogenation of Urea Derivatives to Amines and Methanol. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 50: 11702–11705. doi: 10.1002/anie.201106612
- Issue published online: 28 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 3 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 17 SEP 2011
- European Research Council. Grant Number: 246837
- Israel Science Foundation
- MINERVA Foundation
- Kimmel Center for Molecular Design
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!