This work was supported by the U.S. Department of Energy (DOE DE-SC0001015, DE-FC36-07GO17033, and DE-AR0000073), the National Science Foundation (NSF CBET-0930079 and CHE-0911207), and the Welch Foundation (A-1725) supported this work. The microcrystal diffraction of PCN-80 was carried out with the assistance of Yu-Sheng Chen at the Advanced Photon Source on beamline 15ID-B at ChemMatCARS Sector 15, which is principally supported by the NSF/DOE under grant number CHE-0535644. Use of the Advanced Photon Source was supported by the U. S. DOE, Office of Science, Office of Basic Energy Sciences, under Contract No. DE-AC02-06CH11357.
A Highly Porous and Robust (3,3,4)-Connected Metal–Organic Framework Assembled with a 90° Bridging-Angle Embedded Octacarboxylate Ligand†
Article first published online: 13 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 7, pages 1580–1584, February 13, 2012
How to Cite
Lu, W., Yuan, D., Makal, T. A., Li, J.-R. and Zhou, H.-C. (2012), A Highly Porous and Robust (3,3,4)-Connected Metal–Organic Framework Assembled with a 90° Bridging-Angle Embedded Octacarboxylate Ligand. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 1580–1584. doi: 10.1002/anie.201106615
- Issue published online: 7 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 13 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 23 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 18 SEP 2011
- U.S. Department of Energy. Grant Numbers: DE-SC0001015, DE-FC36-07GO17033, DE-AR0000073
- National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: CBET-0930079, CHE-0911207
- Welch Foundation. Grant Number: A-1725
- NSF/DOE. Grant Number: CHE-0535644
- U. S. DOE, Office of Science, Office of Basic Energy Sciences. Grant Number: DE-AC02-06CH11357
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!