This work was supported by the U.S. Department of Energy (DOE DE-SC0001015, DE-FC36-07GO17033, and DE-AR0000073), the National Science Foundation (NSF CBET-0930079 and CHE-0911207), and the Welch Foundation (A-1725) supported this work. The microcrystal diffraction of PCN-80 was carried out with the assistance of Yu-Sheng Chen at the Advanced Photon Source on beamline 15ID-B at ChemMatCARS Sector 15, which is principally supported by the NSF/DOE under grant number CHE-0535644. Use of the Advanced Photon Source was supported by the U. S. DOE, Office of Science, Office of Basic Energy Sciences, under Contract No. DE-AC02-06CH11357.
A Highly Porous and Robust (3,3,4)-Connected Metal–Organic Framework Assembled with a 90° Bridging-Angle Embedded Octacarboxylate Ligand†
Article first published online: 13 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 7, pages 1580–1584, February 13, 2012
How to Cite
Lu, W., Yuan, D., Makal, T. A., Li, J.-R. and Zhou, H.-C. (2012), A Highly Porous and Robust (3,3,4)-Connected Metal–Organic Framework Assembled with a 90° Bridging-Angle Embedded Octacarboxylate Ligand. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 1580–1584. doi: 10.1002/anie.201106615
- Issue published online: 7 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 13 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 23 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 18 SEP 2011
- U.S. Department of Energy. Grant Numbers: DE-SC0001015, DE-FC36-07GO17033, DE-AR0000073
- National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: CBET-0930079, CHE-0911207
- Welch Foundation. Grant Number: A-1725
- NSF/DOE. Grant Number: CHE-0535644
- U. S. DOE, Office of Science, Office of Basic Energy Sciences. Grant Number: DE-AC02-06CH11357
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!