We thank the National Science Foundation (NSF 21072080), the National Basic Research Program of China (973 Program) 2010CB833203, and the “111” program of the Ministry of Education for financial support. Xin-Hua Duan thanks the Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities for financial support.
Palladium-Catalyzed Divergent Reactions of α-Diazocarbonyl Compounds with Allylic Esters: Construction of Quaternary Carbon Centers†
Article first published online: 23 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 6, pages 1370–1374, February 6, 2012
How to Cite
Chen, Z.-S., Duan, X.-H., Zhou, P.-X., Ali, S., Luo, J.-Y. and Liang, Y.-M. (2012), Palladium-Catalyzed Divergent Reactions of α-Diazocarbonyl Compounds with Allylic Esters: Construction of Quaternary Carbon Centers. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 1370–1374. doi: 10.1002/anie.201106619
- Issue published online: 1 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 23 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 18 SEP 2011
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: 21072080
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2010CB833203
- Ministry of Education
- Central Universities
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!