We thank the Danish Research Council for Nature and Universe (Danscatt), the Danish National Research Foundation (Centre for Materials Crystallography), the Danish Strategic Research Council (Centre for Energy Materials), and the Carlsberg Foundation for funding. We are also grateful to ESRF for the provision of beamtime.
Screening of Metal Borohydrides by Mechanochemistry and Diffraction†
Article first published online: 1 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 15, pages 3582–3586, April 10, 2012
How to Cite
Ravnsbæk, D. B., Sørensen, L. H., Filinchuk, Y., Besenbacher, F. and Jensen, T. R. (2012), Screening of Metal Borohydrides by Mechanochemistry and Diffraction. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 3582–3586. doi: 10.1002/anie.201106661
- Issue published online: 4 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 1 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 2 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 19 SEP 2011
- Danish Research Council for Nature and Universe (Danscatt)
- Danish National Research Foundation (Centre for Materials Crystallography)
- Danish Strategic Research Council (Centre for Energy Materials)
- Carlsberg Foundation
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.