These authors contributed equally to this work.
Nanoparticle-Stabilized Double Emulsions and Compressed Droplets†
Version of Record online: 23 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 1, pages 145–149, January 2, 2012
How to Cite
Miesch, C., Kosif, I., Lee, E., Kim, J.-K., Russell, T. P., Hayward, R. C. and Emrick, T. (2012), Nanoparticle-Stabilized Double Emulsions and Compressed Droplets. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 145–149. doi: 10.1002/anie.201106665
This work was supported by the National Science Foundation Materials Research and Engineering Center (MRSEC) on Polymers at UMass Amherst (DMR-0820506, C.M. and I.K.), the Department of Energy (DOE) award DE-FG02-04ER45126 (J.K.), and the Energy Frontier Research Center funded by the DOE Office of Basic Energy Sciences, under Award No. DE-SC0001087 (E.L. and R.H.).
- Issue online: 29 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 23 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 20 SEP 2011
- National Science Foundation Materials Research and Engineering Center. Grant Number: DMR-0820506
- Department of Energy (DOE). Grant Number: DE-FG02-04ER45126
- Energy Frontier Research Center funded by the DOE Office of Basic Energy Sciences. Grant Number: DE-SC0001087
Vol. 51, Issue 16, 3740, Version of Record online: 11 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!