These authors contributed equally to this work.
Nanoparticle-Stabilized Double Emulsions and Compressed Droplets†
Article first published online: 23 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 1, pages 145–149, January 2, 2012
How to Cite
Miesch, C., Kosif, I., Lee, E., Kim, J.-K., Russell, T. P., Hayward, R. C. and Emrick, T. (2012), Nanoparticle-Stabilized Double Emulsions and Compressed Droplets. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 145–149. doi: 10.1002/anie.201106665
This work was supported by the National Science Foundation Materials Research and Engineering Center (MRSEC) on Polymers at UMass Amherst (DMR-0820506, C.M. and I.K.), the Department of Energy (DOE) award DE-FG02-04ER45126 (J.K.), and the Energy Frontier Research Center funded by the DOE Office of Basic Energy Sciences, under Award No. DE-SC0001087 (E.L. and R.H.).
- Issue published online: 29 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 23 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 20 SEP 2011
- National Science Foundation Materials Research and Engineering Center. Grant Number: DMR-0820506
- Department of Energy (DOE). Grant Number: DE-FG02-04ER45126
- Energy Frontier Research Center funded by the DOE Office of Basic Energy Sciences. Grant Number: DE-SC0001087
Vol. 51, Issue 16, 3740, Article first published online: 11 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!