The authors thank Ms. Xiangqing Jia of the China Pharmaceutical University for conducting some experiments. We also thank the Key Program of the National Natural Science Foundation of China (21032006, 20632070), the National Natural Science Foundation of China (21172245), and the National Basic Research Program of China (2010CB126103, 2012CB821602) for financial support.
Highly Selective Trifluoromethylation of 1,3-Disubstituted Arenes through Iridium-Catalyzed Arene Borylation†
Article first published online: 30 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 2, pages 540–543, January 9, 2012
How to Cite
Liu, T., Shao, X., Wu, Y. and Shen, Q. (2012), Highly Selective Trifluoromethylation of 1,3-Disubstituted Arenes through Iridium-Catalyzed Arene Borylation . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 540–543. doi: 10.1002/anie.201106673
- Issue published online: 4 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 30 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 20 SEP 2011
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 21032006, 20632070
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 21172245
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Numbers: 2010CB126103, 2012CB821602
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!