These authors contributed equally to this work.
Design of a Highly Active Ir/Fe(OH)x Catalyst: Versatile Application of Pt-Group Metals for the Preferential Oxidation of Carbon Monoxide†
Article first published online: 3 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 12, pages 2920–2924, March 19, 2012
How to Cite
Lin, J., Qiao, B., Liu, J., Huang, Y., Wang, A., Li, L., Zhang, W., Allard, L. F., Wang, X. and Zhang, T. (2012), Design of a Highly Active Ir/Fe(OH)x Catalyst: Versatile Application of Pt-Group Metals for the Preferential Oxidation of Carbon Monoxide . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 2920–2924. doi: 10.1002/anie.201106702
Financial supports for this research work from the NSF of China (grant numbers 20803079, 21003119, 21076211, and 21103173). The electron microscopy work was conducted at the Oak Ridge National Laboratory′s High Temperature Materials Laboratory, sponsored by the U. S. Department of Energy, Office of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy, Vehicle Technologies Program.
- Issue published online: 13 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 3 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 9 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 SEP 2011
- NSF of China. Grant Numbers: 20803079, 21003119, 21076211, 21103173
- U. S. Department of Energy, Office of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy, Vehicle Technologies Program
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!