These authors contributed equally to this work.
Anchored Proteinase-Targetable Optomagnetic Nanoprobes for Molecular Imaging of Invasive Cancer Cells†
Article first published online: 12 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 4, pages 945–948, January 23, 2012
How to Cite
Park, J., Yang, J., Lim, E.-K., Kim, E., Choi, J., Ryu, J. K., Kim, N. H., Suh, J.-S., Yook, J. I., Huh, Y.-M. and Haam, S. (2012), Anchored Proteinase-Targetable Optomagnetic Nanoprobes for Molecular Imaging of Invasive Cancer Cells. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 945–948. doi: 10.1002/anie.201106758
This work was supported by the Korea Science and Engineering Foundation grant funded by the Korean government (M10755020001-07N5502-00110), the KRIBB Research Initiative Program (7-2009-0326), National Research Foundation of Korea Grant funded by the Korean Government (MEST) (2010-0019923) and a grant of the Korea Healthcare technology R&D Project, Ministry for Health & Welfare Affairs, Republic of Korea (A085136)
- Issue published online: 17 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 12 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 23 SEP 2011
- Unknown funding agency. Grant Numbers: M10755020001-07N5502-00110, 7-2009-0326
- MEST. Grant Numbers: 2010-0019923, A085136
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!