We would like to thank Dr. O. B. Familoni for initial results, Dr. R. Wang for X-ray structural analysis, and Dr. A. A. Neverov and Prof. R. S. Brown for helpful mechanistic discussions. We thank the NSERC Discovery Grant program for the support of our synthetic programs.
Copper-Catalyzed Cross-Coupling Interrupted by an Opportunistic Smiles Rearrangement: An Efficient Domino Approach to Dibenzoxazepinones†
Article first published online: 6 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 12, pages 2925–2929, March 19, 2012
How to Cite
Kitching, M. O., Hurst, T. E. and Snieckus, V. (2012), Copper-Catalyzed Cross-Coupling Interrupted by an Opportunistic Smiles Rearrangement: An Efficient Domino Approach to Dibenzoxazepinones . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 2925–2929. doi: 10.1002/anie.201106786
- Issue published online: 13 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 6 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 24 SEP 2011
- NSERC Discovery Grant program
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!