This work was financially supported by a Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research on Innovative Areas (NK) from MEXT. A.N. thanks the JSPS for a predoctral fellowship. Akinobu Matsuzawa is gratefully acknowledged for X-ray crystallographic analysis of the heterochiral aggregate of 3 b.
Reversible Heterochiral Aggregation/Dissociation of Bis(2-hydroxyphenyl)diamides Driven by UV/Vis Irradiation†
Version of Record online: 19 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 9, pages 2137–2141, February 27, 2012
How to Cite
Nojiri, A., Kumagai, N. and Shibasaki, M. (2012), Reversible Heterochiral Aggregation/Dissociation of Bis(2-hydroxyphenyl)diamides Driven by UV/Vis Irradiation. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 2137–2141. doi: 10.1002/anie.201106832
- Issue online: 22 FEB 2012
- Version of Record online: 19 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 28 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 26 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!