We are grateful to the National Science Foundation (L. R. M., DMR-0801329) for funding.
A Supramolecular Protecting Group Strategy Introduced to the Organic Solid State: Enhanced Reactivity through Molecular Pedal Motion†
Article first published online: 12 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 4, pages 1037–1041, January 23, 2012
How to Cite
Elacqua, E., Kaushik, P., Groeneman, R. H., Sumrak, J. C., Bučar, D.-K. and MacGillivray, L. R. (2012), A Supramolecular Protecting Group Strategy Introduced to the Organic Solid State: Enhanced Reactivity through Molecular Pedal Motion. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 1037–1041. doi: 10.1002/anie.201106842
- Issue published online: 17 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 12 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 26 SEP 2011
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: DMR-0801329
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!