This work was financially supported by the Research fellowships of the Japan Society for the Promotion of Science (JSPS) for Young Scientists, the Global COE (center of excellence) Program “Global Education and Research Center for Bio-Environmental Chemistry” of Osaka University, and Grants-in-Aid for Scientific Research on Innovative Areas “Coordination Programming” (area 2107, no. 22108517) from the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology (MEXT) (Japan).
Guest-Responsive Fluorescence of Inclusion Crystals with π-Stacked Supramolecular Beads†
Article first published online: 14 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 1, pages 155–158, January 2, 2012
How to Cite
Hinoue, T., Miyata, M., Hisaki, I. and Tohnai, N. (2012), Guest-Responsive Fluorescence of Inclusion Crystals with π-Stacked Supramolecular Beads. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 155–158. doi: 10.1002/anie.201106849
- Issue published online: 29 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 14 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 27 SEP 2011
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology (MEXT) (Japan). Grant Number: 22108517
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!