J.-L. Hou thanks the NSFC (grant numbers 20902012 and 91027008), the STCSM (grant number 10J1401200), the Innovation Program of SHMEC (grant number 10ZZ01), and the Shanghai Key Laboratory of Molecular Catalysts and Innovative Materials for financial support. We thank Prof. Jiang Si for beneficial discussions.
Selective Artificial Transmembrane Channels for Protons by Formation of Water Wires†
Article first published online: 4 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 50, Issue 52, pages 12564–12568, December 23, 2011
How to Cite
Si, W., Chen, L., Hu, X.-B., Tang, G., Chen, Z., Hou, J.-L. and Li, Z.-T. (2011), Selective Artificial Transmembrane Channels for Protons by Formation of Water Wires. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 50: 12564–12568. doi: 10.1002/anie.201106857
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 4 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 27 SEP 2011
- NSFC. Grant Numbers: 20902012, 91027008
- STCSM. Grant Number: 10J1401200
- Innovation Program of SHMEC. Grant Number: 10ZZ01
- Shanghai Key Laboratory of Molecular Catalysts and Innovative Materials
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!