This work was supported in part by a Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research in Innovation Areas (No. 20108001, “pi-Space”), a Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (A) (No. 20245006), The Next Generation Super Computing Project (Nanoscience Project), Nanotechnology Support Project, Grants-in Aid for Scientific Research in Priority Areas (Nos. 20036008, 20038007) and Specially Promoted Research (No. 22000009) from the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology of Japan. S.S. and H.N. thank the Japan Society for the Promotion of Science (JSPS) for Research Fellowships for Young Scientists. J.L. is the supported by the NSFC (Grant No. 10774003), and National 973 Projects (No. 2007CB936200, MOST of China).
A Co-Crystal Composed of the Paramagnetic Endohedral Metallofullerene La@C82 and a Nickel Porphyrin with High Electron Mobility†
Version of Record online: 13 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 7, pages 1589–1591, February 13, 2012
How to Cite
Sato, S., Nikawa, H., Seki, S., Wang, L., Luo, G., Lu, J., Haranaka, M., Tsuchiya, T., Nagase, S. and Akasaka, T. (2012), A Co-Crystal Composed of the Paramagnetic Endohedral Metallofullerene La@C82 and a Nickel Porphyrin with High Electron Mobility. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 1589–1591. doi: 10.1002/anie.201106912
- Issue online: 7 FEB 2012
- Version of Record online: 13 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 29 SEP 2011
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology of Japan
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science (JSPS)
- NSFC. Grant Number: 10774003
- MOST of China
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!