The research leading to these results has received funding from the European Community’s Seventh Framework Programme (FP7/2007-2013) under grant agreement no. CP-FP 211468-2 EUMET. S.P.N. is a Royal Society Wolfson Research Merit Award holder. L.C. thanks BSC (QCM-2010-2-0020), and the HPC team of Enea for the use of the ENEA-GRID and the HPC facilities, and CRESCO, in Portici (Italy) for access to remarkable computational resources. A.P. thanks the Spanish MICINN for a Ramón y Cajal contract (RYC-2009-04170) and the European Commission for a Career Integration Grant (CIG09-GA-2011-293900).
From Olefin Metathesis Catalyst to Alcohol Racemization Catalyst in One Step†
Article first published online: 12 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 4, pages 1042–1045, January 23, 2012
How to Cite
Manzini, S., Urbina-Blanco, C. A., Poater, A., Slawin, A. M. Z., Cavallo, L. and Nolan, S. P. (2012), From Olefin Metathesis Catalyst to Alcohol Racemization Catalyst in One Step. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 1042–1045. doi: 10.1002/anie.201106915
- Issue published online: 17 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 12 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 29 SEP 2011
- European Community’s Seventh Framework Programme. Grant Number: CP-FP 211468-2
- BSC. Grant Number: QCM-2010-2-0020
- Spanish MICINN. Grant Number: RYC-2009-04170
- European Commission. Grant Number: CIG09-GA-2011-293900
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!