The research leading to these results has received funding from the European Community’s Seventh Framework Programme (FP7/2007-2013) under grant agreement no. CP-FP 211468-2 EUMET. S.P.N. is a Royal Society Wolfson Research Merit Award holder. L.C. thanks BSC (QCM-2010-2-0020), and the HPC team of Enea for the use of the ENEA-GRID and the HPC facilities, and CRESCO, in Portici (Italy) for access to remarkable computational resources. A.P. thanks the Spanish MICINN for a Ramón y Cajal contract (RYC-2009-04170) and the European Commission for a Career Integration Grant (CIG09-GA-2011-293900).
From Olefin Metathesis Catalyst to Alcohol Racemization Catalyst in One Step†
Article first published online: 12 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 4, pages 1042–1045, January 23, 2012
How to Cite
Manzini, S., Urbina-Blanco, C. A., Poater, A., Slawin, A. M. Z., Cavallo, L. and Nolan, S. P. (2012), From Olefin Metathesis Catalyst to Alcohol Racemization Catalyst in One Step. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 1042–1045. doi: 10.1002/anie.201106915
- Issue published online: 17 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 12 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 29 SEP 2011
- European Community’s Seventh Framework Programme. Grant Number: CP-FP 211468-2
- BSC. Grant Number: QCM-2010-2-0020
- Spanish MICINN. Grant Number: RYC-2009-04170
- European Commission. Grant Number: CIG09-GA-2011-293900
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!