This work was supported by the Japan Society for the Promotion of Science (KAKENHI no22655055, J.O.) and the Eisai Research Foundation (J.O.), and was partially supported by the Program for the Promotion of Fundamental Studies in Health Sciences of the National Institute of Biomedical Innovation of Japan (N.K.). We thank Prof. S. Uchiyama and Dr. M. Noda (Osaka University) for their assistance on MALDI-TOF mass measurements.
Phosphopeptide-Dependent Labeling of 14–3–3 ζ Proteins by Fusicoccin-Based Fluorescent Probes†
Article first published online: 21 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 2, pages 509–512, January 9, 2012
How to Cite
Takahashi, M., Kawamura, A., Kato, N., Nishi, T., Hamachi, I. and Ohkanda, J. (2012), Phosphopeptide-Dependent Labeling of 14–3–3 ζ Proteins by Fusicoccin-Based Fluorescent Probes . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 509–512. doi: 10.1002/anie.201106995
- Issue published online: 4 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 21 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 4 OCT 2011
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science. Grant Number: 22655055
- Eisai Research Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!