This work was supported by Los Alamos National Laboratory LDRD (20100160ER). We would also like to thank the NSF Center for Enabling New Technologies through Catalysis.
CC or CO Bond Cleavage in a Phenolic Lignin Model Compound: Selectivity Depends on Vanadium Catalyst†
Version of Record online: 20 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 14, pages 3410–3413, April 2, 2012
How to Cite
Hanson, S. K., Wu, R. and Silks, L. A. “. (2012), CC or CO Bond Cleavage in a Phenolic Lignin Model Compound: Selectivity Depends on Vanadium Catalyst. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 3410–3413. doi: 10.1002/anie.201107020
- Issue online: 27 MAR 2012
- Version of Record online: 20 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 22 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 4 OCT 2011
- Los Alamos National Laboratory LDRD. Grant Number: 20100160ER
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!