These authors contributed equally to this work.
Deep-Tissue Photoacoustic Tomography of a Genetically Encoded Near-Infrared Fluorescent Probe†
Article first published online: 23 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 6, pages 1448–1451, February 6, 2012
How to Cite
Filonov, G. S., Krumholz, A., Xia, J., Yao, J., Wang, L. V. and Verkhusha, V. V. (2012), Deep-Tissue Photoacoustic Tomography of a Genetically Encoded Near-Infrared Fluorescent Probe. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 1448–1451. doi: 10.1002/anie.201107026
We thank Bojana Gligorijevic for help with the mice, and Jeffrey Segall for providing the EGFP-expressing MTLn3 cells. We are grateful to Benjamin Glick (University of Chicago), Dmitry Chudakov and Konstantin Lukyanov (both from the Institute of Bioorganic Chemistry, Russia) for the plasmids encoding GFP-like proteins. We thank Yu Zhang and Yunan Xia for help with maintaining cell cultures. We thank James Ballard for help with editing the manuscript. This work was supported by the National Institutes of Health grants GM073913 and CA164468 (to V.V.V.), and in part by EB000712, EB008085, CA134539, and CA136398 (to L.V.W.).
- Issue published online: 1 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 23 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 5 OCT 2011
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: GM073913, CA164468, EB000712, EB008085, CA134539, CA136398
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!