This work was supported by the Global COE Program (Chemistry Innovation through Cooperation of Science and Engineering), Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research from the Ministry of Education, Culture, Science, Sports, and Technology of Japan (MEXT), Funding Program for World-Leading Innovative R&D on Science and Technology (FIRST Program). M=Co, Ni, Zn.
Three-Dimensional Ordered Arrays of 58×58×58 Å3 Hollow Frameworks in Ionic Crystals of M2Zn2-Substituted Polyoxometalates†
Article first published online: 10 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 7, pages 1597–1601, February 13, 2012
How to Cite
Suzuki, K., Kikukawa, Y., Uchida, S., Tokoro, H., Imoto, K., Ohkoshi, S.-i. and Mizuno, N. (2012), Three-Dimensional Ordered Arrays of 58×58×58 Å3 Hollow Frameworks in Ionic Crystals of M2Zn2-Substituted Polyoxometalates. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 1597–1601. doi: 10.1002/anie.201107041
- Issue published online: 7 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 10 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 5 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 5 OCT 2011
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Science, Sports, and Technology of Japan
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!