This work was supported in part by grants from the NSF (DMR, 0804088 and 1104616) and startup funds from Washington University in St. Louis. Y.X. was also partially supported by the World Class University (WCU) program through the National Research Foundation of Korea funded by the Ministry of Education, Science and Technology (R32-20031). Part of the research was performed at the Nano Research Facility (NRF), a member of the National Nanotechnology Infrastructure Network (NNIN), which is funded by the NSF under award no. ECS-0335765. The work at BNL was supported by the U.S. Department of Energy, Basic Energy Sciences, by the Materials Sciences and Engineering Division under Contract No. DE-AC02-98CH10886 and through the use of CFN.
Controlling the Nucleation and Growth of Silver on Palladium Nanocubes by Manipulating the Reaction Kinetics†
Article first published online: 21 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 10, pages 2354–2358, March 5, 2012
How to Cite
Zeng, J., Zhu, C., Tao, J., Jin, M., Zhang, H., Li, Z.-Y., Zhu, Y. and Xia, Y. (2012), Controlling the Nucleation and Growth of Silver on Palladium Nanocubes by Manipulating the Reaction Kinetics. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 2354–2358. doi: 10.1002/anie.201107061
- Issue published online: 1 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 21 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 6 OCT 2011
- NSF. Grant Numbers: 0804088, 1104616
- Washington University in St. Louis
- Ministry of Education, Science and Technology. Grant Number: R32-20031
- NSF. Grant Number: ECS-0335765
- U.S. Department of Energy, Basic Energy Sciences. Grant Number: DE-AC02-98CH10886
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!