We are grateful to Dr. Haijun Yao at the Mass Spectrometry Laboratory of the University of Illinois for collecting MALDI spectra of our dendrimer samples. We thank Drs. Kang Taek Lee and Sang Hwan Nam for the measurement of the photobleaching rate, Dr. Nyeon-Sik Eum, Chijung Yun, and Dr. Nam Woong Song for the assistance with the installation of optical equipments, and Prof. Dr. Joon Kim for allowing us to use the DeltaVision imaging system. This work was supported by the National Research Foundation of Korea (2010-0008056, 2010-0002205) funded by the Ministry of Education, Science and Technology and the KRIBB Research Initiative Program.
High-Contrast Reversible Fluorescence Photoswitching of Dye-Crosslinked Dendritic Nanoclusters in Living Vertebrates†
Article first published online: 3 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 12, pages 2878–2882, March 19, 2012
How to Cite
Kim, Y., Jung, H.-y., Choe, Y. H., Lee, C., Ko, S.-K., Koun, S., Choi, Y., Chung, B. H., Park, B. C., Huh, T.-L., Shin, I. and Kim, E. (2012), High-Contrast Reversible Fluorescence Photoswitching of Dye-Crosslinked Dendritic Nanoclusters in Living Vertebrates . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 2878–2882. doi: 10.1002/anie.201107086
- Issue published online: 13 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 3 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 12 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 6 OCT 2011
- Ministry of Education, Science and Technology
- KRIBB Research Initiative Program
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!