C.B.K. acknowledges continued funding from the Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT), the German Research Council (DFG), and the Ministry of Science and Arts of the state of Baden-Württemberg supporting the current project. T.P.’s PhD studies are funded by the Fonds der Chemischen Industrie. G.D. thanks the Alexander von Humboldt Foundation for financial support via a Humboldt Research Fellowship for Postdoctoral Researchers. The authors are indebted to Dr. T. Gruendling, K. Oehlenschlaeger, and M. Glassner for their initial studies on o-quinodimethanes.
Adding Spatial Control to Click Chemistry: Phototriggered Diels–Alder Surface (Bio)functionalization at Ambient Temperature†
Article first published online: 9 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 4, pages 1071–1074, January 23, 2012
How to Cite
Pauloehrl, T., Delaittre, G., Winkler, V., Welle, A., Bruns, M., Börner, H. G., Greiner, A. M., Bastmeyer, M. and Barner-Kowollik, C. (2012), Adding Spatial Control to Click Chemistry: Phototriggered Diels–Alder Surface (Bio)functionalization at Ambient Temperature. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 1071–1074. doi: 10.1002/anie.201107095
- Issue published online: 17 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 9 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 6 OCT 2011
- Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT)
- German Research Council (DFG)
- Ministry of Science and Arts of the state of Baden-Württemberg
- Fonds der Chemischen Industrie
- Alexander von Humboldt Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!