This work was supported by the DST and CSIR, India. J.S.C. thanks the Spanish MICINN through CTQ2009-06959 for the research fellowship “Juan de la Cierva” (18-08-463B-750). J.R. also thanks the Spanish MICINN through CTQ2009-07264.
Crystallographic Evidence for Reversible Symmetry Breaking in a Spin-Crossover d7 Cobalt(II) Coordination Polymer†
Article first published online: 23 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 9, pages 2142–2145, February 27, 2012
How to Cite
Bhar, K., Khan, S., Costa, J. S., Ribas, J., Roubeau, O., Mitra, P. and Ghosh, B. K. (2012), Crystallographic Evidence for Reversible Symmetry Breaking in a Spin-Crossover d7 Cobalt(II) Coordination Polymer. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 2142–2145. doi: 10.1002/anie.201107116
- Issue published online: 22 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 23 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 5 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 7 OCT 2011
- CSIR, India
- Spanish MICINN. Grant Number: CTQ2009-06959
- Spanish MICINN. Grant Number: CTQ2009-07264
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!